Cost of living in Poznan, Poland vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 276 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.741 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 43% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,097 (7,524 zł) in Poznan.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)