Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 359 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.784 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,786 (6,606 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)