Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 301 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.729 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 43% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,589 (7,859 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suzhou costs 10元 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$300 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)