Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 611 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.749 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 52% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,602 (6,061 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)