Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 103 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.922 DKK / BOB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 36% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,673 ($b15,913) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $600 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zagreb costs 0.70 kn (about 1 hour ago)