Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.920 DKK / BOB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 37% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,357 ($b17,781) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zagreb costs 6.00 kn (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,296 (about 1 hour ago)