Cost of living comparison between Potosí, Bolivia and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.988 DKK / BOB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 24% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,502 ($b9,614) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2.99 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dhaka costs Taka 351 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €190 (41 minutes ago)