Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.975 DKK / BOB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 33% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,367 ($b17,808) in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Berlin costs €5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.33 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 2 hours ago)