Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.887 DKK / BOB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 37% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,434 ($b18,521) in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Turku costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (31 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Córdoba costs ARS $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Islamabad costs ₨900 (about 2 hours ago)