Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 232 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.919 DKK / BOB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 38% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,736 ($b14,951) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 350 (32 minutes ago)