Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.989 DKK / BOB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 22% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,616 ($b14,776) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)