Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.43834 DKK / ARS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 65% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,516 (ARS $14,865) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luton costs £1.20 (about 1 hour ago)