Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.694 DKK / GBP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 11% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr13,847 (£1,593) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (21 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dili costs $3,000 (39 minutes ago)