Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 233 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.437 DKK / GBP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 10% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr24,241 (£2,873) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr22,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Burlington, Vermont costs $40 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 650 ман (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Liverpool costs £10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$4.30 (about 1 hour ago)