Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.826 DKK / GBP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 13% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr21,221 (£2,404) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)