Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.334 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 41% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,261 ($2,252) in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 17 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)