Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,262 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.255 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 38% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,627 (R$ 5,155) in Porto Alegre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (42 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (about 1 hour ago)