Cost of living comparison between Portland, Oregon, United States and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,272 prices entered by 335 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.780 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr16,552 ($2,441) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (43 minutes ago)