Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37111 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 49% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,929 (E£ 21,365) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)