Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35978 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 47% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,625 (E£ 35,091) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)