Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38294 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 48% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,051 (E£ 21,023) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (36 minutes ago)