Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34101 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 48% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,098 (E£ 38,410) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Udine costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)