Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.033 DKK / TTD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 14% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,392 (12,964 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (29 minutes ago)