Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 315 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.962 DKK / TTD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 15% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr22,838 (23,750 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £42 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 145,000TL (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $1.11 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,378 (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.30 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$800 (about 1 hour ago)