Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 303 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.944 DKK / TTD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 19% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr21,933 (23,227 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in York costs £0.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (about 3 hours ago)