Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 149 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.955 DKK / PGK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 9% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr27,160 (13,896 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,135 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,750TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 3 hours ago)