Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 392 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.943 DKK / PGK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 42% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,991 (7,715 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 2,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (27 minutes ago)