Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 159 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.736 DKK / PGK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 11% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr21,240 (12,237 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brussels costs €700 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bologna costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Guayaquil costs $1.93 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Guwahati costs ₨11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Pedro Town, Belize costs BZ$700 (about 3 hours ago)