Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.212 DKK / PGK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 33% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,363 (3,781 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 2 hours ago)