Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 271 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.887 DKK / PGK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 44% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,500 (7,683 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,800 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,650 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 1 hour ago)