Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 207 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.005 DKK / PGK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 10% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr27,479 (13,705 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tokyo costs ¥730 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €800 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 115,000 (about 2 hours ago)