Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.182 DKK / PGK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 34% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,290 (3,800 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)