Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 422 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.19056 DKK / MUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 21% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr21,271 (₨111,619) in Port Louis.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)