Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 319 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18399 DKK / MUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 28% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,916 (₨97,375) in Port Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (36 minutes ago)