Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 399 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18891 DKK / MUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 22% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,753 (₨99,271) in Port Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 130 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuenca costs $0.30 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)