Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 114 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15661 DKK / MUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 39% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,747 (₨94,164) in Port Louis.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ranchi costs ₨1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cardiff costs £12 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)