Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01781 DKK / NGN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,184 (627,967 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)