Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01813 DKK / NGN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 45% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,180 (726,803 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 13 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)