Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01135 DKK / XAF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 6% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr13,293 (1,171,446 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)