Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01141 DKK / XAF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 7% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr27,779 (2,435,127 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)