Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 246 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47250 DKK / ZAR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 45% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,198 (R 30,049) in Port Elizabeth.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €950 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $505 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (35 minutes ago)