Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09124 DKK / HTG
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 30% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,071 (198,058 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Qingdao costs 12,614元 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $1,576 (about 1 hour ago)