Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08352 DKK / HTG
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 37% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,211 (182,139 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 2 hours ago)