Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09408 DKK / HTG
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 28% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,446 (174,810 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 130 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (about 2 hours ago)