Cost of living in Pori, Finland compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.446 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pori (Finland) is 10% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,727 (€2,649) in Pori.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,523 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)