Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00052 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 49% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,497 (Rp 18,382,813) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €59 (2 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)