Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00046 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 54% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,123 (Rp 22,131,481) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Reading, Berkshire costs £1,290 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petropolis costs R$ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Novi Sad costs 144 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bloemfontein costs R 320,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)