Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.882 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 43% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,161 (R$ 6,994) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ismaïlia costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €508 (about 1 hour ago)