Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24737 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 61% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,022 (36,472₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)