Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.40054 DKK / ZAR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 49% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,383 (R 35,909) in Polokwane.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Liverpool costs £7 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neiva costs COL$1,600,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stuttgart costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Islamabad costs ₨144 (about 3 hours ago)