Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 169 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49468 DKK / ZAR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 42% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,821 (R 27,939) in Polokwane.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (about 1 hour ago)