Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 138 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46561 DKK / ZAR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 41% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,793 (R 31,772) in Polokwane.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suzhou costs 10元 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$300 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)