Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06111 DKK / NPR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 52% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,479 (₨ 187,827) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oporto costs €537 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gibraltar costs £45 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 59TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)