Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06422 DKK / NPR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 43% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,165 (₨ 111,566) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)