Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06368 DKK / NPR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 44% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,322 (₨ 209,208) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $610 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)