Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06453 DKK / NPR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 44% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,002 (₨ 108,509) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $508 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,325,900 ден (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Leipzig costs €137 (about 1 hour ago)