Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01136 DKK / XAF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 14% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr28,523 (2,511,696 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元12 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Darmstadt costs €1.35 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Prague costs 10,000 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)