Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01134 DKK / XAF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 13% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr24,904 (2,195,465 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr22,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,118 (42 minutes ago)