Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01135 DKK / XAF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 16% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr18,108 (1,596,079 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tangier costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Helsinki costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 300,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)