Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01136 DKK / XAF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 13% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr29,340 (2,582,378 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 18 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fort-de-France costs €1.41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,347 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fresno, California costs $1.99 (about 2 hours ago)