Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 383 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.450 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 43% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,211 (€1,908) in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $697 (about 6 hours ago)