Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.435 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 42% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,956 (€1,474) in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)