Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 454 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.438 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 44% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,037 (€1,887) in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saskatoon costs C$90 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,400 Lek (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)