Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 278 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.459 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 43% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,742 (€1,976) in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$28,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Laguna Niguel, California costs $8 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)