Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat, Montserrat vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.423 DKK / XCD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat (Montserrat) is 13% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr30,600 (EC$12,628) in Plymouth, Montserrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)