Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 318 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.144 DKK / GBP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 17% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,088 (£2,344) in Plymouth.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)