Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.811 DKK / BGN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 54% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,643 (2,268 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 60 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)