Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 121 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.816 DKK / BGN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,350 (2,974 лв) in Plovdiv.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £1,935 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rotterdam costs €20 (42 minutes ago)