Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 167 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.820 DKK / BGN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 54% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,978 (2,874 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ingolstadt costs €6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)