Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.808 DKK / BGN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 53% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,815 (1,527 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$25 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 800 (38 minutes ago)