Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 238 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.804 DKK / BGN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,828 (3,109 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (40 minutes ago)