Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.744 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 33% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,684 (8,419 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (42 minutes ago)