Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.788 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 32% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,958 (9,486 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Reading, Berkshire costs £1,290 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petropolis costs R$ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Novi Sad costs 144 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bloemfontein costs R 320,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)