Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.727 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 33% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,394 (10,072 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)