Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.744 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 33% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,435 (5,984 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (39 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)