Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.742 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 33% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,403 (8,840 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨400 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chengdu costs 元200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$110,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (about 2 hours ago)