Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 194 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33137 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 61% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,011 (Mex$ 30,212) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (26 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 2 hours ago)