Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 244 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32407 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 61% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,481 (Mex$ 26,169) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)