Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34195 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,576 (Mex$ 19,230) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rouen costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)