Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 291 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35179 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 59% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,998 (Mex$ 25,578) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)