Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.655 DKK / RON
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 57% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,371 (3,245 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (33 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)