Cost of living comparison between Piteşti, Romania and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.653 DKK / RON
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,646 (3,415 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €18,320 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)