Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.436 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 22% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,700 (€1,977) in Pisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (30 minutes ago)