Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 173 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.767 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 43% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,015 (R$ 7,366) in Piracicaba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $9 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 236 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £17,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £42 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 145,000TL (about 1 hour ago)