Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 116 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.894 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 42% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,247 (R$ 6,995) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元3,488 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)