Cost of living comparison between Piracicaba, Brazil and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.167 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 35% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,116 (R$ 4,669) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Valencia costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (about 1 hour ago)