Cost of living comparison between Piracicaba, Brazil and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.951 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 41% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,343 (R$ 3,764) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)