Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.022 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 38% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,636 (R$ 4,765) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)