Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27512 DKK / CZK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,126 (22,268 Kč) in Pilsen.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)