Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.29338 DKK / CZK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 48% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,480 (45,949 Kč) in Pilsen.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brasília costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 37 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 3 hours ago)