Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.638 DKK / RON
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is 16% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,096 (7,995 lei) in Piatra Neamţ.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)