Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 177 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.20482 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 39% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,974 (77,989 ฿) in Phuket.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$600,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 8,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Melbourne costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)