Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 200 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19984 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 36% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,379 (76,956 ฿) in Phuket.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)