Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20125 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 36% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,997 (49,677 ฿) in Phuket.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (about 2 hours ago)