Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 171 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.20694 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 34% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,514 (79,799 ฿) in Phuket.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $22 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.40 (about 1 hour ago)