Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00165 DKK / KHR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 40% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,392 (5,702,497 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $150 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 6,000 Leu (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $9 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (41 minutes ago)