Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 452 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00154 DKK / KHR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 45% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,221 (9,249,217 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.18 (about 3 hours ago)