Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 320 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00151 DKK / KHR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 36% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,789 (9,823,957 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oakland, California costs $7 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)