Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 165 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00152 DKK / KHR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 40% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,937 (11,135,237 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in León costs Mex$ 412,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 27 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bucaramanga costs COL$900,000 (about 3 hours ago)