Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19763 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 25% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,500 (98,672 ฿) in Phitsanulok.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (10 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)