Cost of living comparison between Phitsanulok, Thailand and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19459 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 28% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,283 (57,980 ฿) in Phitsanulok.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (21 minutes ago)