Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19641 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 28% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,968 (45,658 ฿) in Phitsanulok.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)