Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 51 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47887 DKK / ZAR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 41% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,086 (R 29,416) in Phalaborwa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$320 (about 1 hour ago)