Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 197 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.515 DKK / ZAR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 37% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,057 (R 29,224) in Phalaborwa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)