Cost of living in Petrozavodsk, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10723 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrozavodsk (Russia) is 61% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,919 (руб 83,179) in Petrozavodsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $30 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 5,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)