Cost of living in Petrozavodsk, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11936 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrozavodsk (Russia) is 57% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,670 (руб 55,881) in Petrozavodsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)