Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02119 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 65% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr4,365 (206,002 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (39 minutes ago)