Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02040 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 66% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,929 (388,590 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,600 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (about 2 hours ago)