Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02131 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 64% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,661 (312,579 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)