Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01893 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 66% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,504 (396,420 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)