Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.847 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 46% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,048 (R$ 7,063) in Petrolina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 1 hour ago)