Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 330 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.598 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 41% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,137 (RM8,845) in Petaling Jaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)