Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04696 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 63% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,155 (₨194,935) in Peshawar.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Juan costs $430 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs BD$1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lille costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 3,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cardiff costs £1.15 (about 2 hours ago)