Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 141 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.450 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 23% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,005 (€2,685) in Pescara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,550 (about 1 hour ago)