Cost of living in Pescara, Italy vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.473 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 24% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,882 (€2,660) in Pescara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brasília costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 37 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 3 hours ago)