Cost of living in Perugia, Italy vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 181 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.472 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 20% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,459 (€2,471) in Perugia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £10 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)