Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 79 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.446 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 19% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,766 (€2,386) in Perugia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)