Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.437 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 20% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,084 (€2,701) in Perugia.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (34 minutes ago)