Cost of living in Perugia, Italy vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 73 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.473 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 20% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,062 (€2,685) in Perugia.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 399 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 15,000元 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rijeka costs 70 kn (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)