Cost of living in Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.512 DKK / GBP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth, Scotland (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr18,798 (£2,208) in Perth, Scotland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)