Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,643 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.245 DKK / AUD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 34% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr16,810 (AU$3,205) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (41 minutes ago)