Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.447 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 18% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,900 (€2,538) in Perpignan.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Andorra la Vella costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)