Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.444 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 18% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,861 (€2,534) in Perpignan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)