Cost of living in Perpignan, France vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.494 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 15% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,492 (€2,601) in Perpignan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 50元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)