Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.440 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 18% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,841 (€1,726) in Perpignan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (about 2 hours ago)