Cost of living in Perm, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 82 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10696 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 60% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,407 (руб 97,296) in Perm.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)