Cost of living in Perm, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 77 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11033 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,401 (руб 94,266) in Perm.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)