Cost of living in Perm, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 161 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09769 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 62% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,828 (руб 100,598) in Perm.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Rzeszów costs 2.80 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Copenhagen costs kr49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)