Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11121 DKK / MZN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 25% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,758 (105,731 MT) in Pemba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $79 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $109 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $22 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)