Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10608 DKK / MZN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 32% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,049 (160,714 MT) in Pemba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)