Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09859 DKK / MZN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 33% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,407 (85,274 MT) in Pemba.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$25 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (30 minutes ago)